Remote Auditing using AKA-II
AKA-II turns WICO22 into a centre of operations for remote auditing for gas chromatographs and correlative gas quality stations. Gas quality can be evaluated with a minimum of operational steps. Additionally, internal calibration and external test gas can be triggered on the basis of a time schedule. AKA-II visualises history, results and files and (if necessary) exports the data.
- Online presentation of measured values and operational status of PGC/KGM
- Starting and monitoring of calibration and test runs
- Parameterisation of limit values and setpoints in MRG 2203
- Automatic, time-controlled retrieval of data from MRG 2203 files
- Visualisation of filed data (e.g., individual analyses, hourly/daily/monthly mean values, response factors) and log entries in the form of tables and diagrams
- Export of filed data to Microsoft Excel
- Integrated retrieval planner
- Integrated interface administration
- Local and/or remote operation possible
- PC online presentation of all data elements of DSfG bus system
- Online parameterisation of all data elements of the bus system
- Storage of complete parameter sets on PC
- Offline presentation and treatment of device parameters
- Resaving complete parameter sets to devices
- Export of parameters to Excel
- Printing operation logs
You might also be interested in...
Is AKA-II the right product for your project? Discover also other RMG products with similar characteristics. The combination of multiple devices or applications also enables more accurate measurement and makes your processes even more efficient.