We are looking for a full-time strategic buyer for our team in Butzbach/Germany.
- Development and implementation of sourcing strategies for different product groups
- Carrying out market analysis and observations and deriving appropriate measures
- Responsibility for national and international purchasing of materials of assigned product groups for customer projects, development projects and component orders
- Independent supplier development and support
- Responsibility for contract negotiations (NDA, quality assurance agreement, framework contract, tool contract, etc.)
- Identify cost reduction potential while ensuring quality requirements
- Close co-operation with RMG departments, especially with R&D and Projects
- Technical degree, business administration or comparable training
- Several years of professional experience in purchasing in a technical or manufacturing company
- Experienced MS Office user
- Communicative, assertive personality with high social skills, motivation and empathy as well as a high analytical approach
- Very good knowledge of German and English
...a modern working environment in our innovative company. Interesting and challenging fields of work await you. An open and friendly working atmosphere as well as flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes give you the opportunity to realize your potential and to actively participate in projects. You also have the opportunity to take part in our company pension scheme and our bike leasing program.