We are looking for a full-time IT application manager for our team in Butzbach/Germany (mobile working is possible).
- You are the responsible contact person for our IT applications, such as Business Central and Microsoft 365
- You are able to develop solution concepts for factory and business processes. You coordinate new requirements closely with our departments
- You are responsible for the technical implementation involving our IT business partners, if necessary
- Your tasks also include the creation of standardized workflows and evaluations within the applications you are responsible for
- You manage the necessary access rights. To do this, you develop and apply appropriate role and rights concepts. Focussing on IT security is a key factor of your work
- You test solutions thoroughly and ensure a smooth implementation
- You are the competent contact person for first and second level support. Our external service partners can support you in troubleshooting if necessary
- You hold a degree in business informatics (or comparable) or a corresponding vocational training and several years of relevant professional experience
- You have initial experience in the support of IT applications, MS 365 is well known to you
- Ideally, you have already worked in IT project and process management
- Confident handling of the ERP system Business Central/Navision is desirable
- You have a strong analytical and conceptual way of thinking
- You are an enthusiastic, committed and reliable personality with good communication skills and very good German and English language skills
...a modern working environment in our innovative company. Interesting and challenging fields of work await you. An open and friendly working atmosphere as well as flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes give you the opportunity to realize your potential and to actively participate in projects. You also have the opportunity to take part in our company pension scheme and our bike leasing program.