We are looking for a full-time field service engineer for our field service team across Germany.
- Electrotechnical assembly, commissioning and testing of the installed components including process piping (process engineering) of technical measuring systems of the gas supply on site
- Extension/conversion of existing switch cabinets according to circuit documents
- Carrying out functional tests and leak tests (process engineering)
- Adapting/supplementing circuit documents
- Creation of service reports, evaluations and measurements for future projects
- Close coordination and cooperation with our internal service and project planning
- Successfully completed vocational training as an electrical engineer or mechatronics technician, ideally with professional experience as a service fitter
- Team-oriented and sociable personality with an independent way of working and high quality awareness, who enjoys solving technical problems
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Very good knowledge of German; further language skills are an advantage
- Driving license class B and willingness to travel
...a modern working environment in our innovative company. Interesting and challenging fields of work await you. An open and friendly working atmosphere as well as flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes give you the opportunity to realize your potential and to actively participate in projects. You also have the opportunity to take part in our company pension scheme and our bike leasing program.