We are looking for a full-time Embedded Hardware Developer for our team in Butzbach or Beindersheim/Germany.
- Independent development of electronic components for custody transfer gas measurement technology
- Independent development of digital and analogue circuits, ensuring compliance with relevant standards and regulations
- Implementation of hardware approvals and corresponding environmental tests
- Creation of technical data sheets and support documentation
- Optimization of all circuit designs for best performance, all required standards with external certification authorities shall be guaranteed
- Degree in electrical engineering, embedded systems, mechatronics or comparable training and several years of professional experience in these areas
- Experience in development of analogue and digital circuit technology
- Experience in EMC-compliant layout design and in the design of intrinsically safe electronic circuits is desirable
- Independently working and result-oriented team-player with high quality awareness and system understanding
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German and English
...a modern working environment in our innovative company. Interesting and challenging fields of work await you. An open and friendly working atmosphere as well as flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes give you the opportunity to realize your potential and to actively participate in projects. You also have the opportunity to take part in our company pension scheme and our bike leasing program.