We are looking for a full-time physicist - software developer in the field of measurement technology for our team in Beindersheim, alternatively in Butzbach (Germany).
- Responsibility for the calculation and development of mathematical solutions for volume correctors and gas chromatographs according to various national and international standards and specifications
- Development of the relevant requirements and derivation of the resulting concepts
- Creation of software in C++ and related documentation, for, but not limited to, metrological approvals
- Development of concepts and ideas for new market requirements in gas measurement technology, power-to-gas, hydrogen, etc.
- Degree in physics or comparable training and several years of professional experience in this area of expertise - initial experience in the field of measurement technology is desirable
- Excellent knowledge of thermodynamics and gas measurement technology
- Excellent knowledge of C++ – knowledge of other scripting or programming languages and experience with embedded Linux are desirable
- Independent personality with a result- and team-oriented approach
- High quality and product awareness
- Sound knowledge of German and English
...a modern working environment in our innovative company. Interesting and challenging fields of work await you. An open and friendly working atmosphere as well as flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes give you the opportunity to realize your potential and to actively participate in projects. You also have the opportunity to take part in our company pension scheme and our bike leasing program.