We are looking for a full-time Embedded Software Developer for our team in Butzbach or Beindersheim/Germany.
- Independent development and creation of software solutions in C for embedded hardware on various hardware platforms (controller families). Ensuring the required quality is a given. The focus is on electronic measurement technology, sensors, communication interfaces and digital signal evaluation
- Execution of tests and documentation of test results as well as error analysis and troubleshooting
- Supporting the creation of approval documentation
- University degree in computer science, mathematics, physics, communications engineering or comparable training and several years of professional experience in these fields
- Experience in the field of electronic measurement technology is desirable
- Excellent knowledge of C
- Confident handling of typical development environments Compiler (e.g. IAR, SEGGER, GNU, VS-Studio), version management; desirable are the basics of digital signal processing and an understanding of controller families and digital signal processors
- Independent, team and result-oriented personality with a high level of quality awareness and system understanding
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German and English
...a modern working environment in our innovative company. Interesting and challenging fields of work await you. An open and friendly working atmosphere as well as flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes give you the opportunity to realize your potential and to actively participate in projects. You also have the opportunity to take part in our company pension scheme and our bike leasing program.