Gas Quality Measuring Device GQS 400
For determination of superior calorific value, standard density and Wobbe index
Thermal conductivity, specific heat and relative density of various gases can be measured based on a micro-thermal CMOS sensor, in combination with a critical nozzle and a switching valve. The device determines amongst others the superior calorific value, methane number and Wobbe Index from these values.
- Combustion-free measurement
- No carrier or auxiliary gas required
- No recalibration required
- Suitable for combustion gases with superior calorific value from 28 to 50 MJ/m3
- Accuracy (Hs,n) < ± 1 MJ/m3
- Measuring cycle time: approx. 30 seconds
- Output signal: Modbus-RTU
- Intrinsically safe, applicable in Ex zone 1
- Optionally on mounting plate or in plastic case
You might also be interested in...
Is the GQS 400 the right product for your project? Discover also other RMG products with similar characteristics. The combination of multiple devices or applications also enables more accurate measurement and makes your processes even more efficient.